Re: [O] [RFC] Moving "manual.org" into core

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Moving "manual.org" into core
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 11:07:21 +0900

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 11:55 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> Yasushi SHOJI <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> What if _I_, for my own project, want to customize the formatter and like to
>> call fill-paragraph, can I still do this?
>
> No need to tweak the formatter. You can post-process its output to your
> liking, e.g., with `org-fill-paragraph' called on the whole buffer.

Thanks.  That's what I did and found this bug.

>> BTW, while reading `org-fill-paragraph`, I found a bug.
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>>   (add-to-list 'load-path "~/path/to/orgdir/lisp")
>> #+end_src
>>
>> activate the region for the src block above, and do `M-x org-fill-paragraph`.
>> It will inf-loop because `M-q` moves the cursor back to the beginning of
>> the middle line.
>
> Fixed. Thank you.

Hmm... I'm using 4b2006db3d04, which includes b4cc12fc32a771 but
it still inf-loops.  `key-binding` returns `fill-paragraph`.  I tried
it `toggle-fill-unfill`,
which I set to `M-q` in general, and `org-fill-paragraph`, but nothing
works here.

I see that `org-babel-do-in-edit-buffer` is a macro.  and my limited skill with
edebug doesn't reveal anything. :-<

Thanks,
--
           yashi