Re: [O] BUG report [Was: computing the size of a tikz to png image durin

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] BUG report [Was: computing the size of a tikz to png image during export]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 22:31:45 +0100

Hello,

Fabrice Popineau <address@hiddenlec.fr> writes:

> You should have a look at commit  38be85124551083d269.
> It prevents evaluation of the by-backend form in parameters.

It doesn't.

My mistake: it optionaly prevents :-)

It prevents evaluation conditionally, i.e., when an optional argument is
non-nil. The same argument prevents expanding Noweb references because
I think both features are tied. If I'm wrong, we will use a special
value to distinguish the cases, or use another argument.

Meanwhile, I think this is fixed.

After a quick test, it seems to work ok here.

Thanks a lot because I rely heavily on this feature !

Regards,

Fabrice