[O] BUG report [Was: computing the size of a tikz to png image during ex

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: [O] BUG report [Was: computing the size of a tikz to png image during export]
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:00:02 +0100

Well, I think there is a problem with the current master
since commit 38be85124551083d269.

The problem is that the by-backend trick which were tolerated before
does not work anymore.

Tested between Org 9.1.6 as in current emacs-26.0.91 release versus current Org master.

More over, ignoring the no-eval parameter in org-babel-parse-header-arguments
restores the previous behavior.

Regards,

Fabrice

Hello,

I use this great trick to have both a pdf and html export of tikz
images:

#+header: :file (by-backend (latex "tp6-tree.tikz") (t "tp6-tree.png"))
#+header: :imagemagick yes :iminoptions -density 600 :imoutoptions -geometry 800
#+header: :results file raw
#+header: :fit yes
#+header: :headers '("\\usepackage{tikz}")
#+begin_src latex
\begin{tikzpicture}

\end{tikzpicture}
#+end_src

I jump on this example to ask: does this by-backend trick still work with Org 9.1.6?
Because I used it too and for some reason it fails to evaluate the by-backend form now.
What am I overlooking ?

Thanks,

Fabrice

--