Re: [O] [RFC] Moving "manual.org" into core

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Moving "manual.org" into core
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 17:35:45 +0100

Hi Kaushal,

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> I have always started PROPERTIES at col 0. With org-indent-mode
> enabled, it doesn't matter.. looks pretty (PROPERTY drawer in below
> screenshot actually starts at col 0):

what do you think of the proposal to have

  (setq org-adapt-indentation 'content)

set :PROPERTIES: aligned with the beginning of the headline,
while leaving content unindented?

I'd also like to have the better of both worlds without the
need to use `org-indent-mode'.

Thanks for your feedback!

--
 Bastien