Re: [O] export to latex but *not* export the citations

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] export to latex but *not* export the citations
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 07:19:56 -0800

You can try this:

* Build :noexport:

Put this heading in your file, and run this block.

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(flet ((org-ref-format-cite (keyword desc format) ""))
 (org-latex-export-to-latex))
#+END_SRC

It will temporarily redefine the cite export function. It appears it
replaces them with a space, but this should be a problem for latex.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F