Re: [O] org table with datestamp convert to csv and then xlsx or ods: pr

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] org table with datestamp convert to csv and then xlsx or ods: problem
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 16:15:42 +0100

   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   > Use `my-tbl-to-csv' as a replacement for `orgtbl-to-csv'. How did you
that is what I thought.

So I called org-table-export
but then the prompt did not allow my to specify my-tbl-to-csv
so I customized (customize-option (quote org-table-export-default-format))
to your new function. But that did not work, again a prompt appeared and
I could not select your new filter

   > "export table to CSV" in the first place?

The same way I just described but selecting orgtbl-to-csv