Re: [O] Broken links in worg

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Broken links in worg
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 04:13:07 +0000

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 3:29 PM Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
There are a few links in the babel area of worg
(https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/index.html) that seem to
be broken:

o http://orgmode.org/manual/Working-With-Source-Code.html#Working-With-Source-Code
  (this seems to be an http vs https problem).

It was letter casing problem.. I have committed the fix.

o https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/header-args.html

I see that the header-args.org is moved to FIXME.. https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/worg/raw/master/FIXME/header-args.org

My guess would be that the move to FIXME would have been made as the Local Variables section in that code block was trying to actually get evaluated:

=====
: #+Title: Example of default file and language session
:
: The value in this buffer is...
: #+begin_src emacs-lisp
:   org-babel-default-header-args:Python
: #+end_src
:
: #+RESULTS:
: | (:session . foo) |
:
: # Local Variables:
: # eval: (setq-local org-babel-default-header-args:Python '((:session . "foo")))
: # End:
=====

I tried a bit, but cannot figure out how to *not* make Local Variables section in a code block from getting evaluated.

o https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html

This one is perplexing.. if I build the Worg site locally using this[1].. that languages.html page is created fine. But that languages.html (and the complete org-contrib/babel/languages/ section) is not published on the Worg site. May be Bastien, Nicolas or someone else can chime in to help with this and the above FIXME.

[1]: https://gist.github.com/1932834fa33f72ff44eea476f15cad08 and then running "emacs --batch -l ~/e/misc/worg/worg-setup.el -f org-publish-all" (Emacs 26.0.90 and latest Org master).

--

Kaushal Modi