Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositorie

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositories before 31/12/2017
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:53:37 +0100

Am 30.12.2017 um 12:57 schrieb Bastien:
So if you want to open a discussion on better hosting plans and if you
or someone else is willing to handle the migration and to maintain the
server afterwards, we can of course discuss this.

As I said, the decision's done, so let's see how things work out. If there are problems we need to figure it out anyway and if there aren't, then I suggest we'll just keep it going.

--
Achim.

(on the road :-)