Re: [O] Add contents-begin and contents-end to src-block in org-element.

From: Somelauw .
Subject: Re: [O] Add contents-begin and contents-end to src-block in org-element.el
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 14:09:15 +0100

> "Somelauw ." <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> By the way, do you know of any other org-elements that have an inner
>> body that doesn't classify as "data in Org syntax"?
>
> comment, comment blocks, example blocks, export blocks, fixed-width,
> keyword, latex-environment, node property.

Thanks I'll consider these

> These elements usually set :value property instead.

Thank you. What I need is the beginning and ending position of :value
so I can yank/kill/delete/select it (or create a text-object in Evil).
I think a general solution to find the inner body of these elements is
using (forward-search (org-get-property :value element)) and reading
match-data afterwards.

Merry Christmas,
Somelauw