Re: [O] [RFC] Dog food, anyone?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Dog food, anyone?
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 14:12:35 +0000

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017, 1:57 AM Yasushi SHOJI <address@hidden> wrote:
I just tried rst exporter, which I just happen to be using, and it works great,
with the following tiny patch. And the results is this.

http://org-manual.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Info and orgmode.org/org.html is already super useful so this doesn't
gain much for me.  but someone might like the way it renders.

Thanks for sharing that! I do like the colors and syntax highlighting on readthedocs.io

The only minor issue is that it loads the whole manual as a single HTML page, so it takes a while to load. Do you know if there's a way to set it up so that it shows a single page per node as orgmode.org does? Even if not, this is wonderful :)
--

Kaushal Modi