Re: [O] export entities inside code/verbatim markup?

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] export entities inside code/verbatim markup?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 21:55:58 -0500

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 10:48 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Friday, 15 Dec 2017 at 10:40, Matt Price wrote:
> Of particular value in both Chrome and Firefox is the "_javascript_
> Consoles," accessible from the developer tools: ~Tools \rarr Web Developer
> \rarr Console~ or ~Menu \rarr More Tools \rarr Developer \rarr Console~
>
> test.html (excluding head, postamble, etc):

> the &ldquo;_javascript_ Consoles,&rdquo; accessible from the developer
> tools: <code>Tools \rarr Web Developer \rarr Console</code> or
> <code>Menu \rarr More Tools \rarr Developer \rarr

So what is the problem?  The text in ~...~ markup *is* being exported to
HTML.  What did you expect to see instead?  I am confused and maybe
misunderstood what you were asking.

ah, I meant, the \rarr entities are not exported as html arrow entities, but instead as plain text, \rarr. My question was poorly phrased, I think.  And yes, I think this is the expected result. It's just that I would like to process the entities on export.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b