Re: [O] export entities inside code/verbatim markup?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] export entities inside code/verbatim markup?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:28:26 +0000

On Friday, 15 Dec 2017 at 16:19, Kaushal Modi wrote:
> I believe that Matt wants to render the entities inside the verbatim/code
> markup.

Ah, I did completely misunderstand his question! <blush>  Thanks.

> To do what you want, I would unleash the power of C-x 8 RET.

I like your suggestion of adding bindings to the C-x 8 map.  In general,
however, I find using the tex input method works really well, allowing
me to simply type \to when I want a right arrow.  The whole input method
mechanism in Emacs is fantastic.

Anyway, sorry Matt for misunderstanding your question.

eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.4-214-ge8b71b