Re: [O] Referencing TODO items

From: Paulo Matos
Subject: Re: [O] Referencing TODO items
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:31:14 +0100

On 14/12/17 15:20, Michael Welle wrote:

>> I am curious why %hi and %lo would cause any troubles...
> I can confirm that behaviour, but it doesn't bother me, because I use ;):
>
> (setq org-id-link-to-org-use-id 'create-if-interactive)

When I looked at it, it sounded that the only thing it does it to
automatically create the heading without prompting, however I ran into
troubles when testing. My org-mode doesn't have that variable (9.1.2)
and even if it did it wouldn't solve the problem (assuming I am correct
about its intended behaviour since I don't want a new heading, I want to
follow the link to the existing heading.

--
Paulo Matos