[O] advice please: best way to export to DOC(X) with maths

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] advice please: best way to export to DOC(X) with maths
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:18:24 +0000

Hello,

almost all the writing I do that is intended to be exported will be
exported to LaTeX.  However, every now and again I need to export to
DOC/DOCX.

My query is: what is the best way (i.e. the state of the art) currently
in org to export to DOC/DOCX for text that has equations?  I have both
inline maths, e.g. \(i \in [0,n]\) and displayed equations.  Is there a
route that will convert these to something Word et al. can process
directly, other than images?  Maybe via pandoc?

Thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.3-168-g7455f4