Re: [O] Irrelevant src blocks can break noweb expansion

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] Irrelevant src blocks can break noweb expansion
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 16:13:12 +0000

> On Dec 11, 2017, at 11:42 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> The irrelevant, unnamed, empty src block its consulted via
>> org-babel-get-src-block-info.
>
> When? AFAICT, the second block doesn't contain any Noweb reference, so
> there is nothing to consult in the first place. IOW, something is
> missing in your recipe.

You are right.

I had a problem with a subtree export seeming to fail at an unused src block
and thought I had tracked it down to a bad header arg. But my example was
clearly not right. And in trying the failed export again it worked. So I am
deeply baffled.  If this problem shows up again, I'll do a better job of
tracking it down.

Thanks,

Chuck