Re: [O] [patch] structure snippet completions

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] [patch] structure snippet completions
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:16:30 +0100

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:51 PM Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>> One possible "bug" that I discovered is illustrated by the following
>> example.
>>
>> * foo
>>   suggested indention
>>     <s|
>>
>>   When I tab at point ("|") extra indention will be stripped.  I don’t
>>   know if this is something that should be fixed.
>>

> That's does look like a bug. The preservation of indentation is especially
> useful if you want source block in nested lists.
>
> #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
> Outside list
> #+END_EXAMPLE
>
> - list level 1
>
>   #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
>   At level 1
>   #+END_EXAMPLE
>
>   - list level 2
>
>     #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
>     At level 2
>     #+END_EXAMPLE

In that example everything would work fine, though.  For it not to work
you’d have alter your example to something like this:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
Outside list
#+END_EXAMPLE

- list level 1

       #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
       example with extra indention
       #+END_EXAMPLE

Rasmus

--
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi che leggete questo.