Re: [O] ob-python newline & indentation behavior

From: Jack Kamm
Subject: Re: [O] ob-python newline & indentation behavior
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 08:15:29 +0000

Hello,

Attached please find my revised patch based on Kyle's feedback. I simplified the behavior to send the whole block to the tmpfile (including the lastline), but restricted this change to ":results output" only (":results value" retains its old, broken behavior). I also added a test and fixed minor style issues.

I haven't heard back from the FSF yet, any idea how long it takes to hear from them?

Given how broken ":session :results value" is, and the difficulty in implementing it correctly, I agree with Kyle's suggestion to remove it. Should we start another thread to discuss this?

Jack