[O] Deadline warning period, and property to override it

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] Deadline warning period, and property to override it
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 10:54:48 +0800

Hi,

Two questions about deadline items in the agenda.

1. The default warning period for upcoming deadlines is 14 days. There must be
a variable to control this, but I'm having trouble finding it in the manual.

2. Is there a property to override the warning period for specific headlines?
For example, if I have a project due on a certain date, a two-week warning
makes sense. But, for paying the rent, a two-week warning means that I see the
warning for half the month, which is a bit too much. I'd like to make that one
7 days.

Thanks,
hjh