Re: [O] Beginner installing org-mode 9.1.2 from git fails on homebrew em

From: Umbromancer
Subject: Re: [O] Beginner installing org-mode 9.1.2 from git fails on homebrew emacs-mac
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:58:46 +0000

Thanks for putting me on the right track. I would not find that out by
my self (+1 for the /etc/paths file too!).

That was in fact the problem, somewhere /usr/local/bin/emacs is being
called which has an outdate cl-lib.
I installed both emacs-mac and emacs-plus via homebrew and was able to
successfully upgrade the bundled org-mode to the git stable
origin/maint in both cases.

Miguel