Re: [O] Bug: linum-mode + org-indent-mode cursor movement problems [8.2.

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: linum-mode + org-indent-mode cursor movement problems [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/)]
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 13:17:07 +0000

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 6:20 PM Tom Schutter <address@hidden> wrote:
But how long will we wait for Emacs 26?

The release is "imminent" as the first pretest is already out. Adding of new features to Emacs 26 has been stopped for a while now. So now only bug fixes and doc improvements happen.

I have been building Emacs from emacs-26 branch pretty regularly and it's very stable for my daily use.

Pretest download links:

For GNU/Linux systems: ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-26.0.90.tar.xz

For Windows: http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

Try it out! :)
--

Kaushal Modi