Re: [O] function for inserting a block

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] function for inserting a block
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 00:19:27 +0800

Yeah, I misunderstand your code. Anyway, It should be like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC python
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
#+END_EXAMPLE

etc

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 12:24 AM, Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> wrote:
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> I think the function `org-insert-structure-template' also should respect the `org-babel-uppercase-example-markers'.
> Besides, your new diff does not have a condition on `org-babel-uppercase-example-markers', you just use `upcase-initials` by default. Then the new `tempo` snippets
> will be uppercase, but the `org-insert-structure-template` inserted templates will be different.

I'm not entirely understanding you here -- it is
`org-insert-structure-template' that respects
`org-babel-uppercase-example-markers', not the tempo snippet (which was
an omission). And none of the code is using `upcase-initials'.

As far as I can see, the bug is that EXAMPLE is uppercased but the
"begin" and "end" aren't, and also that the tempo snippet doesn't
capitalize at all...