Re: [O] Applescript help

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: [O] Applescript help
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 19:36:20 +0900

On Nov 13, 2017, at 17:39, Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2017-11-11 20:06, Jay Iyer <address@hidden> writes:

Hi, in my Org workflow, I am trying to use the do-applescript function to
hide an active Emacs session.  Can you tell me what I am doing wrong with
the following that I think should work but is not?  Thanks. -jay

(do-applescript "tell application \"Finder\" set visible of application
process \"Emacs\" to false")

Don't you need an "end tell"?

"end tell" if it's a block "to" if it's a line:

(do-applescript "tell application \"Finder\" to set visible of application process \"Emacs\" to false")

Jean-Christophe Helary
@brandelune http://mac4translators.blogspot.com