Re: [O] Org mode notes collapse parser brittle

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode notes collapse parser brittle
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:03:09 +0000

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:44 PM Cody Goodman <address@hidden> wrote:
Does anyone else use notes extensively with src blocks and results drawers? It seems that the regex to parse src blocks and collapse them breaks on drawer :END: markers and possibly other things.

Here's an image of the error: https://i.imgur.com/dqDsO5g.png

I don't use LOGBOOK, but I was able to confirm this problem based on your example.

But then I looked in the manual, and in (org) Drawers node, it's mentioned:

> Sometimes you want to keep information associated with an entry, but you
> normally don’t want to see it.  For this, Org mode has _drawers_.  They
> can contain anything but a headline and another drawer.

*They can contain anything but a headline and another drawer.*

So I guess you have hit a limitation.

--

Kaushal Modi