[O] org-set-tags-command and org-agenda-set-tags not displaying minibuff

From: Adrian Bradd
Subject: [O] org-set-tags-command and org-agenda-set-tags not displaying minibuffer with org-tag-alist options
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 10:11:38 -0400

Hello,

When updating from commit 2567fee3c90 to HEAD on maint I noticed that the minibuffer that displays `org-tag-alist' shortcuts when running `org-set-tags-command' or `org-agenda-set-tags' doesn't show up anymore.

Instead I get a prompt with a list of tags below it.

I haven't had a chance to isolate the actual commit that caused the change yet. Once I have some time I'll take a closer look.

Cheers,

Adrian