Re: [O] Bug: org-2ft and/or float-time is wrong [9.1.2 (9.1.2-22-ga2a034

From: Allen Li
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-2ft and/or float-time is wrong [9.1.2 (9.1.2-22-ga2a034-elpaplus @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20171023/)]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 21:49:14 -0700

Sorry for the spam, but I am digging to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

All five of the first branches in org-matcher-time are wrong (again,
local timezone dependent):

(org-time= "<2017-11-01>" "<today>")
nil
(org-time= "<2017-10-31>" "<yesterday>")
nil
(org-time= "<2017-11-02>" "<tomorrow>")
nil
(org-time= "<2017-11-02>" "<+1d>")
nil

For my immediate bug, all that is needed is a small fix to
org-time-today and modifying the call to float-time in
org-matcher-time.

However, there are a lot of float-time calls in Org mode, and I don't
know how many of them need to be modified to return org-2ft time
shifted timestamps instead of UTC Unix timestamps.