[O] Issue with workaround (referring to sonarqube badges in github READM

From: Steinar Bang
Subject: [O] Issue with workaround (referring to sonarqube badges in github README.org)
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 18:53:33 +0100

I use org-mode syntax for my github README file, because I'm more
familiar with it, and because I use org-mode.

I ran into a problem when trying to use SonarQube status badges from
SonarCloud: the badge images didn't show up, instead the URL to the REST
API call generating the badge was shown[1].

According to a comment response on the issue[2], this is caused by
org-mode, because org-mode only creates image links for URLs containing
a file extension matching a supported image type.

Luckily the same message suggested a workaround: add the
pseudo-page-internal-link "#.svg" to the image URLs.

The results can be viewed on[3].