[O] Footnotes-per-element?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Footnotes-per-element?
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 06:11:17 -0600

I have a single org file that represents a collection of articles; each article starts with a first-level heading and includes its own footnotes, always restarting from 0. I have a ** Footnotes section in each article with the appropriate footnotes, but it isn't respected when I follow one of the footnote references; following [fn:3] in the any article, for example, will take me to [fn:3] of the first article's footnotes. What's the best way around this, so that each article will use its own footnotes section?

Thanks in advance,
- Tory