Re: [O] [RFC] Exclude headlines from TOC, take 2

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Exclude headlines from TOC, take 2
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:35:53 +0000

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 3:41 PM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> I attach a possible implementation, with documentation and tests. Note
> that this doesn't work with LaTeX export back-end, which still dutifully
> ignores any unnumbered headline. Patches welcome to improve this.

Pushed.

Works great! Thank you!

My brief test for C-c C-e h o

#+TITLE: Test for new UNNUMBERED notoc feature

* Org version
=master= branch as of <2017-10-16 Mon>
- http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=9b13e44ad795792afabb0623b58653bbf35bf040
* This heading will not be numbered, but will be present in TOC
:PROPERTIES:
:UNNUMBERED: t
:END:
Something
** Sub heading A
* This heading will not be numbered, and also will be absent in TOC
:PROPERTIES:
:UNNUMBERED: notoc
:END:
Something
** Sub heading B
* Regular heading
Once again this is a regular heading and will appear numbered, and in the TOC too.
** Sub heading C

--

Kaushal Modi