Re: [O] Recent regression in Org master with parsing of verbatim code wi

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Recent regression in Org master with parsing of verbatim code with spaces
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:08:53 +0000

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:53 AM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
There is a zero-width space right before the last "=" character. I don't
understand why you do use it if that's not your plan. Maybe you haven't
noticed there is one?

(Blush) that is embarrassing.. sorry for the trouble. That must have sneaked in as I was trying that fontification to work through multiple iterations..

Then remove the last zero-width space.

I just did.. (I need to now fontify zero-width space to prevent such occurrences.)
--

Kaushal Modi