Re: [O] How to get the eacute above the e in saute or Saute?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] How to get the eacute above the e in saute or Saute?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 14:13:55 +0000

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:08 AM Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm copying out loads of old recipes into org-mode exported to latex and
build a pdf, which is working very nicely, except for one thing -

I can't work out how to get the eacute in 'Saute' or 'saute'. How can I
get it please?

1. You mean.. how to type that in Emacs in the first place?
2. Or it's fine in the Org file, but does not export correctly?

I can help if it's the first question.. just type "C-x 8 ' e" to get "é" (and "C-x 8 ` e" to get "è").
--

Kaushal Modi