[O] Babel partial support for SAS language

From: Pierre-André Cornillon
Subject: [O] Babel partial support for SAS language
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 17:10:57 +0200

Dear orgmode users

as the best way to submit a Babel support for a new language is this
mailing list, I submit this partial support for SAS
language (using ESS).

This is partial as only few header arguments are supported
:results output
:output graphics
:session
arguments are supported but one of the most important, :output value, is
not supported (as I am not able to figure out what does it really mean
with SAS).

I am not proud of it but I have added a
:results odsgraphics
for odsgraphics (which are different from sas/graph classical graphics).

If someone is interested in that support, please see the attached file
(as I don't actually know anything about the orgmode mailing list
policy about attached file, I hope it will be still attached...)

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards
Pierre-Andre