Re: [O] Send subheading at the end of documents preserving the numbering

From: Jérémie Juste
Subject: Re: [O] Send subheading at the end of documents preserving the numbering
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:09:17 +0200

Hello,

Many thanks to you,

Best regards,

Jeremie

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 Oct 2017 at 10:03, Jeremie Juste wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm making some exercices with answers and I'm writing the answers just
> after the questions in the following way

[...]

> There is an interesting package that does something similar in latex
> https://ctan.org/pkg/probsoln. you can access it here after unzipping.

Probably the easiest way is to use this LaTeX class and enclose the
solutions in an org special block:

#+latex_header: \usepackage{probsoln}
* first question
Do something.
#+begin_solution
here goes your solution
#+end_solution

: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.2-98-g0b8316

--
Jérémie Juste