Re: [O] Trying to get chart from table working

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Trying to get chart from table working
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2017 07:49:00 -0400

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017, at 07:24 AM, Peter Davis wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 4, 2017, at 01:36 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
> > On Tuesday,  3 Oct 2017 at 15:28, Peter Davis wrote:
> > > Yup. I deleted the source block and the results line, and now export to
> > > HTML and PDF works with no problems.
> >
> > Please post the complete file (t.org?) to this list.
>
> Ok. The original (t.org) is exactly what you posted a few days ago. This
> fails to export HTML. ("Wrong type argument")
>
> The other file (t2.org) has the empty table cells filled in, and has the
> SRC and RESULTS blocks removed. This exports to HTML or PDF with no
> problem.

By the way, I just re-installed Org from the package manager, so I'm now
at

Org mode version 9.1.1 (9.1.1-17-g24ea1b-elpa @
/Users/peterdavis/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171002/)

I was hoping this would fix any possible installation inconsistency
problems. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,
-pd

--
  Peter Davis