[O] BUG - org-agenda-show-future-repeats not mentioned in org.pdf

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] BUG - org-agenda-show-future-repeats not mentioned in org.pdf
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 10:05:00 +0100

Seeing this new variable I've been trying to set it up to stop all the
future displays of each and every task being displayed in my 31 days
agenda.

I've updated my git/org-mode and then built the new 'org.pdf', opened it
and then had a quick browse for 'org-agenda-show-future-repeats'. I then
did a search of the whole file and it isn't mentioned at all!

I was hoping to see something which showed how to use it, as currently I
have each and every repeat showing for each and every day of my 31-day
agenda. I've tried -

(setq org-agenda-show-future-repeats n)

OR

(setq org-agenda-show-future-repeats 0)

OR

(setq org-agenda-show-future-repeats 1)

But I still can't disable *all* my repeats showing for every day.

If we have changes, especially major ones like this, could they not be
mentioned in the org.pdf with perhaps a new chapter titled 'Changes' and
then giving details of how to use the new commands, please?

I do have another bug that's irritating me, but that's for a separate post.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.1