[O] "broken" link in orgmode web page

From: Cesar
Subject: [O] "broken" link in orgmode web page
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 15:34:01 -0400

Hi folks,

While not a "bug" in Org-mode proper, if we count orgmode.org as documentation, then we can consider this as something worth mentioning (and repairing):

In the page Beamer presentations using the new export engine the link for « . . . nice article on how you could explore . . . », points to a local file system (file:///home/emacs/org/Worg/exporters/filter-markup.html), which fails (at least for me Wink).

At first I thought it was due my non canonical emacs + Org-mode installation (boss machine, non unix) but even in a Linux machine at my home this link fails...

HTH
--
Cesar Rabak