[O] Is it possible to use footnote style links in PDF export?

From: Tim Visher
Subject: [O] Is it possible to use footnote style links in PDF export?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 07:55:00 -0400

I have been exporting PDFs of my trees lately to print. I would like the exported PDFs to not include hot links but instead to use footnote style links. Is that possible?

Ideally, I would like to be able to export these footnote style links directly to the print spool as a latex formatted document. That'd be even better.

Thanks in advance!

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.