[O] is there an easier way to insert an internal link?

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [O] is there an easier way to insert an internal link?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 13:23:56 +0200

Der org-mode users,

I'm in a big org-mode file and want to insert a link to a
specific heading.

Till now I go to that heading, do org-store-link,

Isnt' there a way to say insert-internal-link-here,
get a list of headings like refile targets, select one
(optionally change link text) and be done?

I do not want to move point in order to insert an
internal link.

I'm sure such facility already exists and I'm blind...

Ciao, Gregor
--