Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:24:21 +0200

Hi Adam

First thank you for taking over maintenance of outshine.el from Thorsten Jolitz.

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Adam Porter <address@hidden> wrote:
> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I also would like to see a minor-mode for Org-like cycling when using
>> outline-minor-mode, as I use this feature in init.el.
>
> Outshine provides this feature.  In my init file, I have headers like:
>
> ;;;; Org
>
> And when I press TAB with point on that line, it collapses everything
> between it and the next header.

How can I collapse block-indented comments like a or b in the following?:

;; * Org
(defun foo ()
  ;; ** a
  (bar)
  ;; ** b
  (beer))
;; * Calc

orgstruct-mode supports it with orgstruct-heading-prefix-regexp set to
for example " *;;;* ".

A bit less important for me: How can I turn off syntax highlighting of
headings, respectively generally in outshine.el?

Michael