Re: [O] Bug: export to markdown invalid URL

From: Jay Kamat
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: export to markdown invalid URL
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 17:50:18 -0400

Hi again,

sorry for the repeated emails, but I think I've come up with a better
solution to this issue, to just use the raw link target in the target
of the markdown export, which I've attached to this email. Feel free
to pick either one of these patches or come up with something better.

Hope this gets fixed soon,
-Jay