Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Remove Org Struct mode
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 12:21:50 +0000

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 8:00 AM Michael Brand <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all

If I understand correctly orgstruct-mode has much more convenient key
bindings like TAB and its variants for cycling than outshine.el or
outline-minor-mode which is a big advantage for me. When point is on a
heading also the other key bindings are just the same as in Org mode.
This was my reason to give up outshine.el

Hi Michael,

I use both of the Org-like features in outshine. I have these variables set in my config:

    (setq outshine-use-speed-commands t)
    (setq outshine-org-style-global-cycling-at-bob-p t)

Also check outshine-speed-commands-default and outshine-speed-commands-user (setup is similar to that of Org Speed Keys).

--

Kaushal Modi