Re: [O] Bug: markdown export errors on headers [9.0.9 (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: markdown export errors on headers [9.0.9 (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-elpaplus @ /home/fommil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170814/)]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:47:45 +0100

Hi Nicholas,

To ensure that the Emacs-installed org-mode is not interfering, I
added this to my init

  (cl-delete-if
   (lambda (el) (string-match-p ".*org" el))
   load-path)

and I can confirm that emacs/org is not in my load-path.

However, the backtrace still occurs.

For a much larger file that causes additional problems with org-mode
markdown export (e.g. problems with BEGIN_SRC blocks) is my book's
manuscript:

  https://github.com/fommil/fp-scala-mortals/blob/master/manuscript/book.org

I am able to successfully export this using the built-in org-mode.

Although I'm using additional extensions of md as per

  https://github.com/fommil/dotfiles/blob/master/.emacs.d/lisp/ox-leanpub.el

I'm restricting my experiments to stock org-md for now.

Best regards,
Sam