[O] Firefox webextension for org capture

From: Alex Branham
Subject: [O] Firefox webextension for org capture
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 13:30:09 -0500

Hi all -

Apologies for not replying to the right thread; I couldn't figure out how to
since I'm not subscribed to the list.

There already exists a Firefox webextension for org capture. Here is the github
page:  https://github.com/sprig/org-capture-extension

And here is the link to AMO:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/org-capture/

Note that there is currently a bug that prevents the keyboard shortcut from
working. I think that will be fixed within the next week or two.

Also, Mozilla's implementation of webextensions isn't finished yet, so you
cannot currently change the (nonworking) keyboard shortcut. When it starts
working again, the default is control-shift-l

Alex