Re: [O] babel, matlab export plot to png fails

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [O] babel, matlab export plot to png fails
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:23:56 -0300

I think I know why, it seems that some email clients ignore the
"In-Reply-To" field, and just assume that the reply is in regards to a
matching "Subject" field.

Mx. Fraga's email messages *do have* have a "Subject" field, however,
strangely enough, the subject text doesn't appear in Gnus "Summary"
buffer, but the subject does reapear (in the message composition buffer)
if one is replying to the mailing list to his messages.

Also: I'm also using Gnus, but only Mx. Fraga's have this problem so
far. I also have seen other people using Gnus without problems. Don't
worry though, it's not that problematic. I would classify it as minor
because it can be investigated over time.

I *don't* know much about providing email services or hosting, but I
guess that the problem is between the email client and the service
provider of Mx. Fraga's email address.

--
- [[https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno]]
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com