Re: [O] Can't remove deadline or schedule in bulk mode

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] Can't remove deadline or schedule in bulk mode
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 16:03:12 +0200

Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Since you have the git repo set up and have a good/bad range, you can use
> git bisect to find the offending commit.

I'm having trouble using setting it up. To go back to a previous state
using magit, I'm

* choosing a commit in the log view of magit-status
* magit-checkout or magit-reset --soft to this commit
* rebuild org-mode with make clean && make update

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/git-repositories/org-mode/lisp")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/git-repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp")
(org-reload)

Somehow I'm missing something since even when going back to 8.xx
versions of org-mode, the problem remains although the stock version
(Org mode version 9.0.9 (release_9.0.9 @
/usr/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/)) doesn't exhibit it.

What is the right way to load the org-mode from the git repo instead of
the one already installed on the system ?

Julien.