Re: [O] LaTeX Export

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX Export
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 08:35:28 -0700

Hi Scott,

Scott Randby <address@hidden> writes:

I tried this in the properties associated with a subtree: :export_latex_header: \hypersetup{pdfauthor={foo},pdftitle={foo},pdfsubject={foo},pdfkeywords={foo},pdfproducer={foo},pdfcreator={foo}} Unfortunately, all the other LaTeX headers are unrecognized when I do this.

If you put the subtree-specific hypersetup in each subtree's EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER_EXTRA property, and the common stuff in #+LATEX_HEADER lines, I think it should do what you want. Org should combine these properties rather than using the subtree property to override the global ones.
Hope that helps!

--
Best,
Richard