Re: [O] refile workflow -- move to same heading in different file?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: Re: [O] refile workflow -- move to same heading in different file?
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:41:40 +0000 (UTC)

From: Adam Porter <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 10:36 PM

"Raymond Zeitler" <address@hidden> writes:

>> Thanks for your help and patience.  Sorry I cluttered the list with
>> an Emacs config problem!

>I'm glad to help if I can.  I noticed you didn't mention the part about
>the structure of the org-refile-targets list.  Did you try the example I
>gave?  That might have been the problem all along.

I did try that.  Same results.

I'm halfway through extensive testing, which includes two different fresh installations of Emacs on two different computers (both, regrettably, running Win 7).  I'll try adding MELPA, too to see if that helps.  If any other Windows users use org-refile (especially without MELPA or helm), please respond.