[O] Getting ox-taskjuggler on MELPA

From: Simon Guest
Subject: [O] Getting ox-taskjuggler on MELPA
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 17:46:32 +1200

Dear Org People,

I am a user of ox-taskjuggler.  Since I am currently running the version of org mode bundled with Emacs, this doesn't include the contrib stuff like ox-taskjuggler. So currently I have had to grab a copy of ox-taskjuggler.el manually, and stick it on my load path, manually.

Since all my other Emacs packages are loaded from MELPA et al, I would like to do the same with ox-taskjuggler.

It would seem to be somewhat rude of me simply to submit ox-taskjuggler to MELPA since I am neither the author nor the maintainer.  Which is why I am asking here.

What is the protocol for this?

cheers,
Simon