[O] Time stamped TODOs with current-time from everywhere.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: [O] Time stamped TODOs with current-time from everywhere.
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 19:26:44 +0200

Hi there people;

I have a few TODO templates of the form:

          ("td" "Todo deadline (with reminders)" entry
           (file "~/org/todos.org")
           "* TODO %^{Todo}\n DEADLINE: %^t\n %U\n%i%?")

The goal is to have two time stamps: an inactivated one (%U),
recording the time the TODO was created, and a queried time (%^t), for
the deadline.  If I'm just out of the blue thinking of a TODO, I can
easily add it this way.

However, suppose I'm in Calfw; I jump to some date, hit SPACE and I'm
now in Org-Agenda mode, ready to hit k to capture (because Calfw-Org
does not offer this directly).  Now I expect %U to still be the
current time stamp, and %^t to be prefilled with the date of the
Agenda.  It so happens that *both* time stamps are the one of the
Agenda.  Is this tweakable so that %U is always (current-time)?

Thanks!

Cheers;
Michaël