[O] helm-org-agenda-files-headings and bulk actions in agenda mode

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: [O] helm-org-agenda-files-headings and bulk actions in agenda mode
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:28:14 +0200

helm-org-agenda-files-headings, used with helm-org-format-outline-path
is very convenient for choosing entries when refiling one individual
entry. I couldn't get it to refile *several* entries at once.

I tried

+ marking entries with C-space in helm-org-agenda-files-headings, moving
  to another entry then "Refile current or marked heading to selection
  C-c w" with no success: it only acts on one entry

+ marking the entries in the agenda view with m then again
  helm-org-agenda-files-headings, moving to another entry then "Refile
  current or marked heading to selection C-c w". It doesn't use the
  "m" marked entries

+ marking the entries in the agenda view with m and choosing the refile
 action in Bulk mode (B-r) but this doesn't use
 helm-org-agenda-files-headings.

In my opinion, the most convenient way would be to have the "Refile
current or marked heading to selection C-c w" action from
helm-org-agenda-files-headings act on the "m" marked entries in the
agenda mode.

Julien.