Re: [O] Change in appearance of org-todo-keywords

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: [O] Change in appearance of org-todo-keywords
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 20:54:40 +0100

Dear Adam,

    > I don't mean this in a snide way, but do you keep your config in
    > version control?  e.g. if you have it stored in git, you can
    > bisect it and find the change that caused the problem.

    > Other than that, you can probably find the problem using the
    > bug-hunter package.  It can bisect your init file and find the
    > lisp form that's causing it.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I may be missing something. My
emacs init has not changed. My org keyword settings have worked for a
few years satisfactorily - until that is today. I think I need to bisect
org-mode to find the case? I've tried reverting a couple of recent
org-mode commits but to no avail.

Best wishes,

Colin.

Colin Baxter
address@hidden
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8